Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pin It and Do It Challenge


I'm going to do this. Actually do this, and not just sign up for it like the last two times. I love Pinterest, you can find me here. I know people say it's a time suck, but it doesn't have to be. I rarely look at other people's pins. I simply use it to track things I've found online that I want to reference in the future. Most of my pins are recipes or organization related.

If you're interested in playing along with us, Trish of Love, Laughter, and Touch of Insanity is host, and you can find details here.  I think I can easily do 8 pins, but we'll start with Timid Pinner: 1-3. I know I'll probably do 8, but it's the blogging part that messes me up. Why? I don't know. It just does. Happy fall to everyone, and happy pinning and doing.

6 comments:

  1. I'm dipping my toe in Pinterest and I see the point of it. I'm not a massive pinner though and I often forget all about it. It did help me plan my son's birthday party though! I think it might be most helpful when you have something specific you are looking for or researching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenners, I'm not a big pinner either. I use it more like you. I had to plan a baby shower and it was an easy way to keep track of ideas without printing or bookmarking everything. It's pretty useful for that reason.

      Delete
  2. I really want to do this. I think I'm going to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I hope you do join in. I'm interested to see what kind of pins you'll be doing.

      Delete
  3. Yay! So glad you're (really) in this time. ;) And I agree--only a timesuck if you allow it to be. There are lots of pretty pins on there but I mostly use to pin things I've found online. I need to check out some of your organizational pins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, thanks for hosting. I've been pinning and doing for a while now, but this will be a good way to get me back into the blogging habit since I've been mostly absent this year.

      I don't have too many organizational pins, but the recipe scrapbook that you posted about is one that I plan to complete this month. I have so many recipes just printed and in a box and I was so much time having to look for what I need or have to print it again.

      Delete