Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The TBR Double Dare



I decided to sign up for one more challenge this year. I'm doing The TBR Double Dare hosted by C. B. James of, Ready When You Are, C. B. I have soooo many books on my shelf that I really need to read. I've been acquiring books over the past couple of years at a ridiculous rate so I really need to crack down and read what I have.

The challenge details and sign-up can be found here. The basics are that you are to read books that are in your possession as of midnight January 1, 2012 either on your personal shelves, checked out library books, or on your library hold list. The challenge runs from January 1 to April 1. I can do this! Join us. It should be fun. Won't it feel so good to have read more of the books we own that call to us from the bookshelves in our homes, begging to be read? C'mon, you know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing this one too … it is almost a necessity!! Good luck with it!

    Hope you had the merriest of Christmases and wishing you a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenners--Thanks! I saw this one on your blog and had to join in as well. You inspired me!

    I hope you had a great Christmas as well. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete