This is my second time participating in Beth Fish Reads What's in a Name Challenge. It is one of my favorites. It's always fun trying to find book titles to fit in with the different categories. Here is my completed list, linked to my reviews.
- Number--The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- Gem--The Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
- Size--Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Travel or Movement--Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Evil--Something Wicked this Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
- Life Stage--Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh